All Hair Types
More about this item
OLAPLEX No.2 is the second step of the OLAPLEX professional system is applied after chemical processes to repair any remaining bonds that were not relinked during the first step of the service. It can also be used by itself as a Mini Treatment to provide additional reparative benefits during other salon services. 2000ml backbar size provides over 140 applications.
WHAT IT IS
Step 2 of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system in a large 67.62oz. size. OLAPLEX lets you lighten your client’s hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair. Bond Perfector No. 2 can also be used as a mini bond building treatment and as a cutting lotion.
WHAT IT DOES
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
• From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy
• OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your hair is going to break
• You will see the difference the first time you open the foils and rinse - your drain will not be full of broken hair
• You will notice your hair being softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks
• Works with all manufacturers’ formulas, from lightener to color
• Free of silicones, oils, aldehydes, parabens and gluten
• Simple to use - the professional OLAPLEX service consists of just 3 easy steps