More about this item
Repairs & Softens Heels
Ideal for seniors and diabetics, Footlogix Rough Skin formula is effective in treating dry, rough, scratchy or sandpaper-like skin prone to fungal infections. It contains Clotrimazole, which treats roughness due to fungal infections and helps prevent further fungal infections. Dermal Infusion Technology® (DIT), a delivery system that carries active ingredients past the stratum corneum into the layers of the epidermis, helps restore the health of the skin. Urea is also present to lock in moisture to maintain a healthy skin barrier.
Features & Benefits
- Dermal Infusion Technology® carries active ingredients past the stratum corneum
- Contains Clotrimazole to treat roughness due to fungal infections and helps prevent further fungal infections
- Helps to repair heels
- Urea locks in moisture
- Ideal for seniors and diabetics
- Treating superficial cracking, dry, rough, scratchy, sand-paper like skin
- Bare feet exposed in gyms, saunas, pools hotel rooms and airport security
- Wearers of sandals or flip-flops, and those who walk barefoot on regular basis
- Ideal for diabetics, seniors, and those who are immuno-compromised
Apply to clean, dry feet twice a day for 2 weeks, and then daily until conditions are resolved.